SUPER DUDES POWER SQUAD FORUM!!

...29 dudes at the edge of the internets...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janine Feeney
Rube
Rube
Janine Feeney

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm going to start playing Kingdom Hearts from the beginning again soon. I don't care if it's a shitty game, I like it. And I love the theme song.... But I don't think that I have any time alone with the BIG TV. Can I hook up the PS2 in the bedroom? PPPLEEEAAAASSE!

I almost beat the entire game about two years ago. And then I realized that it was days since I last showered, eaten, or gone outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Gooch
Noob (lvl. 2)
The Gooch

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Goofy is an absolute beast in that game.
He tears shit up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe_G
Noob (lvl. 2)
Joe_G

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Janine Feeney wrote:
But I don't think that I have any time alone with the BIG TV. Can I hook up the PS2 in the bedroom? PPPLEEEAAAASSE!

Dammit Alex let the poor girl play her game! ( Ok so I'm only doing this for bagels and espressos but still!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 1